No products in the cart.
A refund and cancellation policy should be in place before you start selling products or services to customers. It’s important to have a clear understanding of how you will handle this situation before it happens.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we would like to invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been originated to find the situation under which Digisite Nexus renders a refund method for claiming a refund and our responsibility to take care of your request.
RESPONSE A COMPLAINT
At Digisite Nexus, we take every client’s requirement with the final product in sight. As the customers, it is much our responsibility. The refund should be considered when things are completely out of control.
A mutually acceptable solution is the final aim of Digisite Nexus. If you really want to refund then contact with us by writing. You can inform us of your decision by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
THERE FOLLOWING TERMS THAT ARE APPLICABLE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU PURCHASED WITH US
• You are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days with giving a reason for doing so.
• The deadline for canceling an order is 7 days from the date you ordered the service.
• In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement on our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If the project is not been started or the initial design has not been approved. It will take a weekdays to refund the full amount.
• No refunds: If the project has been completed from our side and uploaded to the server.
APPLICABILITY OF THE DELIVERY POLICY
• If the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at the proper time refund policy is not applicable.
• Digisite Nexus is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments. If the info provided by the customers is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project.